What’s great about it
These ingredients have been specifically chosen to detoxify, alkalinise and heal the body. Eating one bowl a day will promote clear glowing skin, a healthy digestive system and endless vitality. Leafy greens are power-packed with naturally occurring nutrients including chlorophyll, beta carotene, vitamin C, B-complex vitamins, amino acids, calcium, potassium and magnesium. They work as a natural anti-inflammatory in the body and a key nutrient in supporting digestive health and detoxification in the body.
1 avocado, quartered
2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
2 tablespoons roasted buckwheat
2 tablespoons goji berries or the jewels from 1 pomegranate
2 teaspoons ground flax seed (linseed) or LSA
- Arrange the salad leaves into serving bowls.
- Add the avocado quarters and sprinkle over the seeds, buckwheat, flaxseed and goji.
- Combine dressing ingredients and drizzle over the top of the salad before serving.
- Make a simple dressing – 4 tablespoons cold pressed olive oil and 2 tablespoons balsamic or lemon juice.
Notes and Inspiration
- Use parsley and mint salsa verde in place of dressing above. Just blend 2 bunches parsley, 1 bunch mint, juice and zest from 1 lemon + 1/2 cup olive oil.
- Pump up the protein by serving with steamed white fish or organic egg.
- Enhance detoxification by adding 1/2 raw grated or roasted beetroot.
- Fit Body Boot Camp Raises Awareness for Mental Health Through Fitness
- The Women’s Health Screenings and Preventive Care Appointments You Need
- Health care in coma as doctors strikes heap misery on patients
- Doctors, not politicians, understand transgender health care NC families need
- 9 Ways to Rejuvenate Your Body