Detox Tablet is used to improve digestion of fatty foods in the body. It is a pancreatic enzyme combination along with amino acid. This tablet works by providing extra digestive enzymes, which improves digestion. Its advised to take this medication with food. If you miss a dose of it, take it as soon as possible.
Detox is used to treat digestion related problems. These occur when the pancreas has been surgically removed or if in a case it is not working well. It is also used for intestinal gas or as a digestive aid. This tablet is safe when taken according to the dosage prescribed by your doctor.
You must inform your doctor before taking Detox Tablet, if you are:
- Planning to get pregnant,
- Breastfeeding, or
- Suffering from liver or kidney disease.
Retention in the mouth before swallowing may cause mucosal irritation and stomatitis; do not crush or chew; patient should swallow whole; avoid inhaling powder dosage form.
Some precautions to take before you start this medication is to see if you are allergic to this ingredient. The most common side effects include
- Crohn disease
- bowel obstruction
- short bowel syndrome
- stomach pain
Also Read: Tigboderm Cream Uses
- Fit Body Boot Camp Raises Awareness for Mental Health Through Fitness
- The Women’s Health Screenings and Preventive Care Appointments You Need
- Health care in coma as doctors strikes heap misery on patients
- Doctors, not politicians, understand transgender health care NC families need
- 9 Ways to Rejuvenate Your Body